Hi Everyone

Options
Hi, Im 53 and have decided to lose weight. I stopped smoking about 5 years ago after a health scare ( my heart) it was the best move I ever made to stop smoking and then the weight crept on, well galloped actually, as i binged non stop. This last year or so my blood pressure has gone up and ive had bouts of arthritis in my knees, so despite being a lazy person and with the doctors consent ive been given a few months to start a diet to see if my blood pressure comes down before i would have to start medication, that makes sense to me, no point in going on tablets if i can get my blood pressure down myself and also it will motivate me, it already has as ive lost about 18lb so far on my own since jan 26th of this year, today I found this website by chance and I entered my menu in the tracker thingy , boy was that a shock!!! despite thinking i was eating healthily it showed me immediately I was low on fibre and iron and protein and a little too high on sugar despite me thinking i was eating super healthy foods, so i can see this website will be great not just for tracking calories every day but also to read the posts and to ask questions , Im far to lazy, frugal and disorganised to attend weight loss classes and I can see that there is a community of other people here who want to lose weight and finally Ive said more in this post than I ever would in ten years of real life as im very shy so this will be good for me to interact with other people who are on healthy weight loss plans