Im done i wanna lose weight again!

palevampire
palevampire Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Last year i started to work out last November with a weight of 126kg. And it sounds so slim right? bu my face is so fat that i want to do a medical surgery to see my jaw lines when i was a kid. So i Exercise every evening around 7-9PM 30mins jogging/30mins running with a little resting for about 1minute. and every morning i just ate 1 orion chocopie(the most friendliest chocopiein in our body... no preservatives...msg...etc) and just 2-4slice of Uncle Slomon Gardernia bread with 0 transfat whatsoever..and been doing it since november until march. because i just lost 4pounds and btw i take diet pillsbefore going to workout to help my at burned... and so... im sick of it... and now i got freakout that everyday i ate spaghetti,corn,chocolate... and guest what? i've gaind 6 pounds... and now my face are getting fatterwhich also me thinking that im so fugly and i dont wanna go to public to see my fat face like this... because i discipline my self for alot months in order to loose weight and i just lost alittle and when i freaked out in just a month i've gained alot... i think my metabolism is slow wheather my body is quite slim with very fat face...i just can't take it anymore.. and yesterday i accidentally tune on lifestyle channel and saw this big girl crying cause she haven't losing a pound and even getting fatter when he tried with a 3 week diet plan with his instructor and i feel sorry for her... thank god! i dont have a body like her... but we have the same size of head!.
Now im planning to reduce again and trying to skip lunch and by taking food on 2pm and ate on dinner a little for whole weekend with 1 hour of exercise every 7pm-9pm(since i dont have a time to workout on morning.)

Pls is their anyone can help me slim down my flabby fat face.
This discussion has been closed.