What do you like about your body?

Options
What do you like about your body? All I have read is what do you not like, what do you hate. Just kinda interested in what parts of your body do you like.
Is there anything?

Replies

• 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I like the color of my eyes. (....well, not the bloodshot part but the iris is nice!)
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I like this idea, we need to focus more on what we love and less our flaws! I am really starting to love my legs, people have always said they are my best feature and I'm finally starting to see it as well.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Boobature. :)
  • cu015821
    cu015821 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My Bum,Bum
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    boobies
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am grateful when I lost a ton of this weight, the boobs didn't go. My biggest fear as I lose the rest of my goal weight *20/30 pounds* they will disappear forever. How else do you hide a beer belly? LOL

I used to like my feet but then I started running and now they are ugly but I will accept that as a part of my losing weight.
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My eyes. I also have always had the lower legs of a skinny person despite the rest of me being large.

I have great arm strength.
  • KassLamb
    KassLamb Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Even when I had tree trunk thighs, jiggly butt (still working on that one), and shapeless blob of a belly, I've always had nice, muscular, lean calves.
  • Ashaleet
    Ashaleet Posts: 59
    Options
    Dat booty!! What what!!! Ha ha. But seriously, I really do like my butt.
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    one of my fingers that I use a lot. I keep it nice and manicured for those certain 'special' moments that I need to show it off.
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I actually like everything! But my favorite part is my abs! They're not too shabby!
  • kxlly
    kxlly Posts: 21
    Options
    Clavicles!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    My eyes have always been the part of myself that have gotten the most compliments.
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    While I'm very happy about losing weight, I'm a bit discouraged by the loose skin that I have to handle now.
    But I really love my collar bones and my new sleek neck. I don't really ever remember having defined collar bones and now they are there and I think they're kind of sexy. :)
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    hm...i really like the majority of my body. i love my cleavage, my legs, my hair, my eyes, my lips...

the only things i dont like are my stomach, my arms and my butt. o.O
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My wrists have always been my favorite part. :wink:
  • PiperGabrielle
    PiperGabrielle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My calves are awesome! I may be overweight but it is around my midsection and thighs. I'll be the first to say that I love my calves.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Does hair count? Even I have issues with that..... I have such horrific self-esteem, I can't find one thing I like about my body. Maybe maaaaaaaybe my petite-ness? I'm 5'0.
  • fatgirljessica
    Options
    I love my face! - Eye color and shape, lips, cheek bones, all of it! (Skin is a different story..)
    I love my boobs! - One good thing that came from extra weight..
    I love my body shape! - While my belly has gotten bigger (everything actually), I still remain to have the same hourglass shape I had before. Idk my measurements now, but I used to be chest: 40' waist: 31" hips 43".)
    I love that I got a butt now. Just gotta shape it. ;)
    I love my my long legs and so ready to see them toned up..

I have no hate for my body what so ever... Which makes it hard for me to loose weight, but I'm doing it this time. :) I'm actually having fun and enjoying myself and healthy foods. Man, I'm gonna look good! Feel bad for all the skinny ladies when I get down to their size. ;)
  • fatgirljessica
    Options
    Honestly? Does hair count? Even I have issues with that..... I have such horrific self-esteem, I can't find one thing I like about my body. Maybe maaaaaaaybe my petite-ness? I'm 5'0.

I love your hair! Pretty smile and great teeth. Clear gorgeous skin and dark eyes. Love your cheek bones...
    That's all I can tell by your profile pic.

I'm totally straight, btw.. Not stalking, just saying..
    :)