QUESTION ABOUT JUICING

Options
I JUST BAUGHT A JUICER AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR MY FOOD DIARY. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GO TO GET THIS INFO? ID REALLY LIKE TO USE MY JUICER IN MY QUEST FOR HEALTH BUT FIND IT A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO KEEP TRACK OF MY DAILY INTAKE.

Replies

• ZIMZUM95
    Options
    I JUST BAUGHT A JUICER AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR MY FOOD DIARY. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GO TO GET THIS INFO? ID REALLY LIKE TO USE MY JUICER IN MY QUEST FOR HEALTH BUT FIND IT A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO KEEP TRACK OF MY DAILY INTAKE.
  • LittleWolf
    LittleWolf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got a juicer. .well. .borrowed. I have just been entering it as the raw food. It's not totally accurate, but. . .I haven't had any luck finding information on juiced items either. I also don't want to enter in other fruit juices because the have junk in them.

Anyhow. .this information was probably really unhelpful. Just know I'm in the same boat. :)
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    what kind of juicer did you get? Are you happy with it? I'm thinking of getting one but kind of confused about how much to spend, what features I would really need. Thanks.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I would enter them as the raw food. ex- if you are juiceing 2 oranges and 6 strawberries, I would weigh the amount of juice you get and enter them as "2 oz orange" and "1oz" strawberries or however much you get.