NSV - the curse of the saggy slacks

Options
I3ernadette
I3ernadette Posts: 34 Member
I have an interview on Friday with a graduate school, so I went digging through my closet for pretty much every pair of slacks I own, hoping something would fit. The ones I got for Christmas? Huge! The ones I wore in January? Ginormous! The ones I wore to a work party last month? The waist fits (more's the pity) but the legs are baggy. And those? Are the ones I wore years ago, when I was about ten pounds lighter than I am now.
I don't yet have a solution to my trouser dilemma, but it's a pretty awesome problem to have!

Replies

• annanderson77985
    annanderson77985 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes it is an awesome problem.. Good job!!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That IS a great problem to have! No go shopping!!!
    Congrats on an awesome NSV :)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem as you I was in a size 22 for about 3-4 years even though during those years they fit me a little tighter at times my size didn't change. So I don't really have much clothes not that size and everything is getting pretty big-- I got my first jeans from forever 21 on Saturday, felt great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!