Surprized myself big time

Options
My sister came from out of town and made me go clothes shopping with her. She said my clothes were to baggy. I like them that way. I usually by pants sized extra large with the strechy waistband so I didn't know what size to try on. Got a 16 they were to big, got a 14 they were to big. I said there is know way I can fit in a 12 but guess what . The 12,s fit and they acutally have a button and zipper instead of elastic waistband. I was very surprized. I can't ever remember fitting in a 12 even in my younger days.Still have 11 pounds to go to reach my goal but I think if the weight keeps coming off this easily I will aim for a lower goal. The last time I was at the weight that I am right now was 30 years ago. What had I been waiting on.

Replies

• kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My sister came from out of town and made me go clothes shopping with her. She said my clothes were to baggy. I like them that way. I usually by pants sized extra large with the strechy waistband so I didn't know what size to try on. Got a 16 they were to big, got a 14 they were to big. I said there is know way I can fit in a 12 but guess what . The 12,s fit and they acutally have a button and zipper instead of elastic waistband. I was very surprized. I can't ever remember fitting in a 12 even in my younger days.Still have 11 pounds to go to reach my goal but I think if the weight keeps coming off this easily I will aim for a lower goal. The last time I was at the weight that I am right now was 30 years ago. What had I been waiting on.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!! Congrats on that!!! I used to be a size 12.. now I tihnk im 14-16 :grumble: And you are almost at your goal! Thats fantastic!! :flowerforyou:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    woo-hoo!! Great job kasuki!!:happy:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    great job give your self a big pat on the back:smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe is one of the greatest rewards of losing weight. :drinker:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Great job! The same thing happened to me last weekend! I went into the Gap and grabbed a 12 and a very hopeful 10. (haven't seen a 12 in over 4 years and got lucky once 10 years ago with a 10 loose fit) anyway, I said to my kids, well, should I try on the hopefuls first? well, I did and they fit! I was so excited!
    I went into TJ Maxx and again grabbed a 10 and bought them for Easter AND they were big??? I think it was the brand that ran big but I didn't care!
    I have been an 18, 16, 14 and now am at a comfortable 12. I would LOVE to be an 8 which I don't even think or should I say know I wasn't even in high school! Hey, maybe a 6? ...
    okay, now I'm getting out of control!

GOOD FOR YOU!!! KEEP IT GOING!!:drinker:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That is the best feeling!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!!! I can't wait to get back into a 12!!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!! I was a size 12 at my smallest..... now I am a big 16 :grumble: But I am SO happy for you! Keep going and you'll be an 8 in no time :happy:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Aww..thats so rewarding, I cant wait to be in your size pants!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: