Newbie looking for some support

Options
Hi there everyone :) I'm Hayley and I have just joined MFP after my friend recommended it to me. Basically I have no self motivation what so ever which is terrible I know. I really really want to loose some weight and build my self confidence up again as I recently feel that I've lost it and I'm not the person that I used to be.

I've decided to try out the 30 day shred DVD and have just completed my first workout.

I love reading other peoples success stories and it makes me want to be one of those people :)

Any advice or support you can offer would be very much appreciated,

Thanks in advance

H x

Replies

• Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I am currently completing the 30 Day shred this month. I love Jillian DVD's! There is also a really great group on here you can join. It is called "30 Day Shred Starting March 1st" We are all at different levels and give a lot of encouragement and advice! Some members on there just started this past week too! Good luck on your journey!
  • RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just bought Leslie Sansone Walk at Home video and I love it. I tried doing 30 Day Shred last year. I got to level 2, got the worst cold of my life, and quit doing it. I need to work up to doing it again.
    Good luck!
  • mesocrayzee
    Options
    Hey everyone
    Im new here too, no friends at all on here - HELP so badly need someone to share my journey with.
    Definitely need to loose a load of weight to get some confidence back.. becoming a bit of a hermit.
    :explode:
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Anyone else who needs a bit of support, feel free to add me too :)
  • spikeithard
    spikeithard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I am currently completing the 30 Day shred this month. I love Jillian DVD's! There is also a really great group on here you can join. It is called "30 Day Shred Starting March 1st" We are all at different levels and give a lot of encouragement and advice! Some members on there just started this past week too! Good luck on your journey!

whats with people needing videos to work out to? what happened to good ol' heading the gym and working your butt off?
    but good luck though!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

whats with people needing videos to work out to? what happened to good ol' heading the gym and working your butt off?
    but good luck though!

Not everyone has the time, money or circumstances of going to a gym.

Nothing wrong with working out at home, or whatever suits you best.
  • gilberts3
    gilberts3 Posts: 37
    Options
    :smile:
    Hi my name is Kerri I just added you I can help you if you want me to
  • zrose22
    zrose22 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP too! Add me if you want and we can go through this together!