Keeping the weight off!!

Options
Hi everyone, :smile:
I'm new here and joined because I'm an awful yo-yo dieter, I'll be able to diet and exercise well for a week or so.. and then get very bored. I'm hoping that a bit of support will help me stick to a healthy diet (rather than a crash diet!), something that I can carry on with in the long term.

If anyone else has had problems keeping weight off I'd love to hear your solutions!! :)

Replies

• bleedingdreamer
    Options
    I hear ya. Welcome. I've gained all the weight I lost 5 years ago back within the last year. (That's over 50 lbs).
    I was doing really well here until the past week when I went back to my bad ways. (Eating over twice the calories I should).
    Today I got an email of encouragement from a fellow member on here. It really is a great place because we have ALL been there.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You have to come the right place...everyone here, except for those trying to gain weight...have had a problem loosing weight

Alot of us at some point, have tried different yo-yo diets, or pills.

One you decide you can no longer be on a diet, but make it a life change..and understand that you wont loose 10 pounds in a week, then your mind will make peace with the journey you will need to go through

You cant quit after a week...Alot of people will not loose weight within a week.

The site is awesome, once you are honest with your logging, and your workouts, you will do great

Even if I have a bite of my children snickers, I log it...because every bite adds up

Goodluck and I hope you stick to it this time
  • bekah1301
    bekah1301 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Miqisha, thanks for the reminder about logging every little snack, that's definitely going to be important for me, I find it so easy to lose track!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm just like you. Friends?
  • bekah1301
    bekah1301 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)