With every drop of sweat...

Options
AZ_Gato
AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
There is less awesome in this world. Show me your before and after photos. Show me your hard work and let the rest of us applaud you.

: )

44463150-6ba7-4a85-ad3d-3302dc072fda_zps4c9ab6d0.jpg

July 2008 - 289lbs
March 2013 - 227lbs

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You are a totally different person Hunny! Genuinely, old you looks like he could be new you's father!
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Amazing work my friend :)
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job :) Don't have my afters yet, but once I will I will post!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <--There ya go

SW- 341
    CW- 240.4
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! what a transformation! I don't think I've ever seen your before picture. You've come so far! :)
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    <--There ya go

SW- 341
    CW- 240.4

Wolf...you're killing it brother! Great job man...how much more do you want to drop?

==============

Ladies, thank you for the encouragement and the compliments! <3
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    Options
    Oh I know you...HI Ricardo !!
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    Options
    <--There ya go

SW- 341
    CW- 240.4

Wolf...you're killing it brother! Great job man...how much more do you want to drop?

he wants to be a tall skinny chick..nothing wrong with that
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    <--There ya go

SW- 341
    CW- 240.4

==============

Ladies, thank you for the encouragement and the compliments! <3

10 more. Thanks dude, Great job to you as well.
  • kasiewest
    kasiewest Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great and a huge inspiration! How long did it take you to drop the 100lbs and what workouts do you do?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great and a huge inspiration! How long did it take you to drop the 100lbs and what workouts do you do?

Its called the cocaine diet. I really dont like it, but it smells good.

Actually,its all math. I ate less, worked out more. Just did it religiously, no matter if the scale didnt move and sometimes for weeks and months it didnt move or moved a tiny bit or in the wrong direction.
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

I know you didn't ask me, but...I worked out my demons, I worked out all the negativity I had within me and I stopped making excuses. I then worked my butt off with pure hard work and as much intensity as I could muster. I've floundered about with various fad diets and different workout philosophies. In the end, it's all about nutrition and plain ol' sweat dripping down my ....errr. Yeah, I was going to go there, but let's keep it PG ; )
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

I know you didn't ask me, but...I worked out my demons, I worked out all the negativity I had within me and I stopped making excuses. I then worked my butt off with pure hard work and as much intensity as I could muster. I've floundered about with various fad diets and different workout philosophies. In the end, it's all about nutrition and plain ol' sweat dripping down my ....errr. Yeah, I was going to go there, but let's keep it PG ; )

Well said and really at the end of the day its all math. Highly intense workouts + eating "less" = weightloss.
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Well, I'd say--- it really worked!
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great work man. Both of you guys are doing a great job!! Rock on!
  • Irish_Chica
    Irish_Chica Posts: 295
    Options
    ????????Caliente! caliente! caliente! ????????

Wow!!!! YOU DID IT!! You are not just a success, you are now an inspiration to many.

Thank you for sharing. you are one of the most encouraging and supportive people on my FL. Love this!! Bravo my gorgeous friend!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    A long way to go yet.

Frufc_zpsfeea62bb.png

Edited just to add, the progress in some of these other pics is awesome and puts mine to shame!!
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Very Inspriring!
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    <
    Mine SO FAR :)

Loving all these before and afters....everyone looks amazing!!!!!!
  • molina76853
    molina76853 Posts: 143
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!