Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

25--Newly Divorced--Looking for Change!

2»

Replies

• KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    I was divorced at 27. Poor guy lol
  • "Living well is the best revenge."
    ---George Herbert

Haha well said! feel free to add me sam and anyone else I could use some support and will give you support in return. :)
  • OldManOfTheSea
    OldManOfTheSea Posts: 33 Member
    You kids these days give up so easy. I was married for 45 years before my wife passed away. It's a shame people don't honor their vows on their wedding day.

I would help support everyone's fitness goals here however. Those are good no matter what part of your journey you're on. It helps me stay fit and independent. Hopefully getting in better shape will help you land a better catch this next time if you're still looking for love.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Have you checked underneath the couch cushion?

That's where I always find change.
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    In 1990, I was 25, weighed 220 lbs when I got a divorce. But for me - I guess the divorce did it - I lost weight. There for a while I wouldn't eat at all - then when I did eat - my jaws gave me problems - like they forgot how to chew. But, obviously, I got over that!

You are already in change mode - because you did this posting.

We are all here if you need us!
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Have you checked underneath the couch cushion?

That's where I always find change.

weird. I find mine all over my floor after I bounce it off my butt cheeks.
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    I divorced in my twenties as well, and it had an effect on my weight. Freind request being sent to you. yay.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    In for the man bashing!

SMASH!
  • Menolly52
    Menolly52 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 27, and newly divorced myself (well, 10 months ago), and it may have been one of the best things I could have done for my health! Being on my own again makes it so much easier to make the right choices. Some people gain weight after a divorce, but instead I found myself free of the massive amount of hot wings and pizza that were always finding their way into my home :P
  • Sorry to hear about the divorce :(
    Anyone feel free to add me, I am the lovable aussie that everyone needs in their life ;)