1st leg of my journey.... done!!!

Options
meganm86
meganm86 Posts: 9 Member
I have quite a substantial amount of weight to lose... so I broke it up into intervals.... 15 or so pounds at a time! Well I'm officially down to 230! So the first leg of my journey is complete! Only 80 more pounds to go... seems like alot but I know if I just concentrate on the intervals I'll be there before I know it... plus I'm officially back to my pre-pregnancy weight! (I have an 11wk old daughter)!!!! Yay. 30 more pounds and I'll be back at my 1st pre-pregnancy weight (I also have a soon to be 3yr old)!!!! I'm so excited and just wanted to share! :)

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Great job!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! You can do it!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats....keep up the good work
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! After the first 20, I've broken the rest into 2 groups of 10 lbs. and I've also found it's easier, mentally. I don't think "Omg, I'm 162...I need to be 140". I just think, "Gotta get to the 150s!!" Once I see 159, I'll be ecstatic!!
  • missidap
    missidap Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. Keep up the great work. Good idea, I will do that too. I have 137 to loose and it can be overwhelming.
  • sunny9902
    sunny9902 Posts: 71
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Stay focused & you WILL achieve your goals! I have a mini goal of 200 lbs by 07/02/10 to go to the beach with my kids ~~ I think children are a Mom's BEST inspirations:happy:
  • loseitlaney
    Options
    That's wonderful news - congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!