Motivate me!

Options
Help me stick it out at the gym, give advice on good recipes.

Nudge me when I'm not logging in.

Let me do the same for you. Add please.

Female
no kids
divorced
Highest Weight 230
Starting weight 219.5
current weight 209.5
goal 140 and re-evaluate.

Replies

• Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Motivate me too! :)

Female
    4 kids
    lifelong yo-yo dieter

We can do this!
  • Schmumpy
    Schmumpy Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi

Listen I went through 10 years of being unhealthy and unfit, my motivation was in the bin along with my self esteem and confidence until two months ago, when I saw a friend of mine go from fat to fit in five months, so I took a side photo of myself and was horrified to actually see what I looked like, so from that day I changed my thinking, I threw out all of my unhealthy food and went shopping, nothing I brought was high in fat or high in calories, I really thought that all unhealthy food was boring and not very tasty, but i was so wrong, there is so much tasty treats out there that isn't bad for you, but mainly I started with a gym, when I started my diet I was 300lbs in weight and with bad knees and ankles, my back always hurt when I walked for more then 50 meters, it bloody hurt to begin with but after a few weeks the pain stopped, and the weight began to drop off, and I started to feel better and better, but the best thing, I am starting to fit into jeans that I used to fight to get into, and now those jeans are actually becoming loose so I brought a belt haha! so yeah, to date I used to be stuck in a rut with my health and weight, but now I am on the up and feeling good about my progress, so if you need any advice, I'll try and motivate you when your feeling down