Suggestions for good workout videos

Options
I'm looking for good suggestions for workout videos. I'd like some that maybe includes the use of dumbells or resistance bands and some cardio ones. The catch is, I need videos that don't involve jumping/running/ect because I live in a second floor apartment. Any ideas?

Replies

• emmamaree71
    Options
    30 day shred by jillian michaels. there's a bit of jumping in the form of jumping jacks but that's it :) i'm doing her 90 day body revolution right now... in week 3 of 12 and LOVING it!
  • FCHW
    FCHW Posts: 35
    Options
    I would suggest turbo jam, turbo fire, 30 day shred (one of my favorites), chris freytag's 10 pound slimdown and 10 pound slimdown extreme, POP pilates (its a youtube channel - the channel name is blogilates) and I would suggest beach body but p90x and insanity both have a lot of jumping so maybe brazilian butt lift. :)
  • traciredjo
    traciredjo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift is perfect for a second story workout. It is a great program! =)
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I have tried a lot of them over the years. Slim and 6 and all the Jillian DVD's are good but if you get bored easy I would not suggest. You do the same thing everyday until you move to the next level then again are doing the same thing everyday. That was my problem. Boredom and some of the workouts were not long enough for me. I went to P90X and loved it. Perfect mix of weight lifting/or resistant bands mixed with Cardio and you never do the same workouts back to back. I recently added Turbo Fire to mix it up and love that one too. I have a shelf full of workout DVD's. All of them have dust on them except P90X and Turbo Fire.