Options

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    23 here. Anyone feel free to add!
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    Feel free to add me everybody.. I am a lovable australian :)
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am 23, active, supportive and could always use a few new friends, feel free to add me as well anyone!
  • nibiruuuuu
    Options
    Hey, ya. I'm 25. Just turned 25 on Monday. And my problem is that I totally don't have anyone to talk to about this stuff. So it's hard to hold myself responsible. Having someone to talk to, to vent frustrations to, and vice versa, keeps me focused. I could talk to my boyfriend but he's tiny and doesn't get it. And I have a few overweight friends, but none of them are really interested in like a lifestyle change. :/

So yeah. I'm p much on here everyday. So if you or anyone else in this thread is looking for friends on here, hit me up.

Plus, just judging by your little pic, you look like friends I have irl, so I think we might get on p good, if I can say that based off looks.
  • jscheufl
    jscheufl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all.
    I'm 23 and would love to add anyone/be added by anyone who needs motivation. I've been on here for about two and a half to three years. I'm determined to stick to it and love meeting new people!
  • ahbly115
    ahbly115 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Y'all! My name is Ashley and I am 24. I have aover 100lbs to lose, and have lost 26 so far. I would love to make some new friends to help motivate me! I am taking this very seriously. I log on every day and I love to send out positive feed back! Hit me up with a FR if ya like :wink:
  • OLeoLionessO
    Options
    Wow! I must say as a twenty nine year old I find this deeply offensive. Just because I go to bed early and my metabolism has slowed down doesn't mean I don't fanicy support and by golly it sure as chips doesn't mean I can't give support as well.

Dad, get off the computer! It's my turn!

So funny :)
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    23 here. Always looking for new friends.
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My name is Kalee and I'm 24 and would also love seeing support from others my age as well! Feel free to add me!
  • akal0423
    akal0423 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I turn 23 on Saturday! I've been struggling with baby weight since my son was born a year ago. I'm an emotional eater who loves to bake, so I definitely know how much of a struggle it is! Feel free to add!
  • Bootsa12003
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kendra and 24. I just started today and would love to support you and looking for support as well.
  • annamika510
    annamika510 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'm 20 (Amost 21!!!). anyone is free to add me. I like friends who will motivate me :D
  • mizzbiggz11
    mizzbiggz11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 and need support too. And wouldn't mind having a few friends on MFP. =) add me if you would like the same.
  • mstoya02
    mstoya02 Posts: 24
    Options
    I hope I'm not to old but we can help each other achieve our goals. I love your profile pic, its stylish. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • tnb889
    tnb889 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 and also have a lot of weight to lose as well. I'd love to also have a support system as well I've tried losing weight so many times, failure on my behalf has become redundant. Feel free to add me here. <3
  • tiddlebit11
    tiddlebit11 Posts: 182
    Options
    21 in 4 days!!! :D
  • kimmykimmy77
    kimmykimmy77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and would love to support you with your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me as well! And whoever else is reading this, the more the merrier :)
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'll be 22 in a few months. Add me if you like :)
  • CCDaphne
    CCDaphne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! It's great to have others around your own age group. Love my older and younger folks as well though!! We need all the support we can get. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • NuttyNat24
    NuttyNat24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and this is my 11 day on MFP feel free to add me if you like :)