Opinions Needed - EA Active vs Your Shape

jewelinvic
jewelinvic Posts: 332
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey all: I have the EA Active currently (the original one) and am just finishing up the Easy 30 day Challenge. I am thinking about moving onto the Intermediate Challenge and also purchasing the Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy video. I haven't heard a whole lot of feedback on the Your Shape video. I think I like it because I can use free weights with it, and don't have to wrestle with the controller and nunchuck and resistance bands, etc.

I am looking for some feedback on both, I haven't seen the new EA Active as yet either.

If anyone has any feedback, positive or negative on either it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:
jewel

Replies

• ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    sorry that I cant help ya out sweetie. I dont know waht any of that is lol... I have Hip Hip Abs and I love them....they are hardcore- However, I havent used them in a while.

I only have videoes that don't need a gaming system... I dont own one.
  • kingnatalie
    kingnatalie Posts: 163
    I have not used Your Shape, but loved EA Active. I have also used EA Active More Workouts and Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing, and love both of them also.
  • I like that Your Shape scans your body so you can see if you are in the correct position. The problem with it is that they are pretty basic moves like jumping jacks, basic aerobic..... so some people don't like it. I'm trying to get into shape and basic works for me. Also the price has come down to $70. It was around $100 at Christmas time.

A good place to find more opinions on both is amazon.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    I like that Your Shape scans your body so you can see if you are in the correct position. The problem with it is that they are pretty basic moves like jumping jacks, basic aerobic..... so some people don't like it. I'm trying to get into shape and basic works for me. Also the price has come down to $70. It was around $100 at Christmas time.

A good place to find more opinions on both is amazon.

I did some research on Amazon, thank you....It looks like I will go with the EA Active More Workouts. I like the thought of being able to use weights etc., with the Your Shape, but I have knee and ankle issues so don't want to be jumping around too much. On with the More Workouts and beyond!!

Cheers! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.