Mayo or Miracle Whip??

Options
1235»

Replies

• iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Both. Can't make my grandma's deviled egg potato salad without the Miracle Whip (and a pound of thick sliced bacon). Love dipping french fries with Hellman's. Light Olive Oil mayo is so incredible with turkey and swiss on whole grain.
  • BurnBabyyyBurn
    Options
    Mayo! Especially the one made with canola oil. It's less calories but tastes the same!
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip sure tastes good on white bread, but since I stopped eating white bread I have no use for it.

I still have Mayo once in a while when trying to change things up. My go to is mustard.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    They both taste gross but mayo is better
  • Mr_Starr
    Mr_Starr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Neither! Both are Disgusting !!!!

true story: On a recent trip to a couple of southern states in the US it was almost impossible to get away from majo/miracle whip. I was shocked to see it on restaurant tables (wtf - for the entire day - what about food poisoning?). Anyway... I often (almost every time) I had to send an order back at a restaurant because of majo. In the worse case, I returned a sandwich 4 times at one place because they kept on putting majo on it. After four times I gave up and finally just walked out.