Describe your perfect summer day

Options

Replies

• _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    The clothing optinal beach.

Do you see a lot of old balls there? (serious question)
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    5 B's and I'm a happy girl...

Beach
    Blanket
    Bikini
    Beer
    Burgers

Wait... make that 6 B's... Boys, lol

Heaven! Can't wait for summer!
    The 4 b's

Boobs,butts,beer and bacon.

mmmm... Bacon! :heart:
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Either way, it would be a good place to hang out.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

there are two different kinds of beach balls here, be careful when you answer!!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Boats + Hos
  • KML617
    Options
    Bikini, booze, my pups and a good book under a hot sun.

Dang... that was another B for me... totally forgot a BOOK! Good Call!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I live at the beach and can go whenever (gah I love typing that lol) so my perfect summer day is actually on a boat, scooting around the intracoastal water ways and the sounds. Stay out all day with a full cooler and dock in the evening to bbq. I'm drooling. I cannot WAIT for summer.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Yes. LOL You learn to put blinders on. But in all seriousness, we have a different view point on the human body since becoming nudists.
  • KML617
    Options
    Boats + Hos

lol :drinker:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Motorcycle ride to a perfect secluded fishing spot, fishing all day, ride into town for lunch at a hole in the wall greasy spoon for good home cooking, go back to fishing, then skinny dipping all night.
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    400-500 miles railing some alphabet soup.
    No cops.
    No tickets.
    Brats, beer, a clear star filled sky, some friends, some tunes, and a fire in the evening.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Hubs and I, out on our boat, speeding down the river towards the lake....the wind in my hair, sun warming my face....we stop to fish a little and watch the sailboats....then we skinny dip off the back of the boat. Now it's an hour til sunset sunset, so we cruise slowly back down the river to our marina, arms around each other. Back at the marina, we BBQ some food and sip some wine on the dock chairs and watch the sun set.

Nice!:smile:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    And to clarify, we're not the kind of nudists who run around nude everywhere. :tongue: But we do like to visit nude places during the summer.

One of those places is NOT the gym. :laugh:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    My woman and I riding our bikes in the beautiful forest of northern Idaho along the Trail of The Coeur D'Alene's. Eating a huge steak dinner with a couple of micro brews while we rest our weary bodies. Watching the sunset over the lake from our deck at a quaint little lodge before turning in for the night.

:love: :flowerforyou:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Hubs and I, out on our boat, speeding down the river towards the lake....the wind in my hair, sun warming my face....we stop to fish a little and watch the sailboats....then we skinny dip off the back of the boat. Now it's an hour til sunset sunset, so we cruise slowly back down the river to our marina, arms around each other. Back at the marina, we BBQ some food and sip some wine on the dock chairs and watch the sun set.

Nice!:smile:

LOVE!!!!!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Motorcycle ride to a perfect secluded fishing spot, fishing all day, ride into town for lunch at a hole in the wall greasy spoon for good home cooking, go back to fishing, then skinny dipping all night.

Your profile pic is a hoot! :laugh:
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Watching the sunrise at the beach, spending some hours dipping the toes in the water, working on the tan, finally cruising west on the motorcycle to the Blue Ridge Parkway to catch a sunset up there.
  • TexanAngel79
    Options
    My perfect summer day is my typical weekend summer day....out on the boat , cold beer, my wakeboard, good tunes and awesome friends!!! So ready for summer time!!!
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Diving the reef!

Add in some good friends, beer/rum and a bbq after - absolutely PERFECT!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Cruising down the highway on my Motorcyle. 80 degrees. Sun shining. My beautiful wife behind me. Arms around my waist. ZZ Top blasting away on stereo. Bottle of Jack in my tailbag. Riding behind all my buddies on the way to some motorcycle event.