Is she talking to me?

Options
I had my first OMG I am kicking *ss moment yesterday. I normally just run in and around my neighborhood, but with the weather turning hot I decided to try out the treadmill in the fitness room at my apartment complex. I got set up, put the treadmill at a pace that felt normal to me, and started running. I ran for about 10 min, slowed the pace just a bit and increased the incline, and did that for about ten min.
I was feeling great, sweat was dripping off my and I was really getting into it. I was about to incease my speed again, when this woman came up behind me and said "If you are ever looking for a workout partner come get me. I really need someone who can push me, and I would kill to be able to run like you" I had to look around to make sure she was talking to me.

That was such an amazing feeling. I think it was the greatest complement I have ever gotten.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!