I need a support system

Options
Hi! My name is Amber. I'm 22 years old, and I live in southwest Michigan. I am in college right now, double majoring in English and Japanese. I keep falling in and out of the "healthy" lifestyle-- I'll do it for a few months, stagnate and go back to maintaining, do it for another few months, go back to maintaining, etc. I'm tired of maintaining the 100lb of fat on my body! I think part of the reason I haven't been able to keep up is because I don't have any friends or support on MFP. Doing things on your own is always more difficult than doing them with friends, so-- does anyone want to add me? :)

(By the way, I may not be sunshine all the time. I'm going through therapy for PTSD and sometimes that does shape my attitude. But everyone has their battles and their bad days, so I don't think it will be a huge issue...)

Replies

• keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, this website really helps me
  • lilbuddha007
    lilbuddha007 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you can add me too!! (p.s. i lived in japan and if you want internship advice, i'm here!)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    This could very reliable support, depending on your needs.

sAsJHBV.jpg
  • Msbarnes91
    Msbarnes91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request, and look forward to be your MFP pal!!!
  • jaymesjourney
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as well! This page has helped me lose 28 pounds! I still have 50 pounds to go but I'm slowly getting there :)
  • swagtier
    swagtier Posts: 53
    Options

sAsJHBV.jpg

I don't think it's big enough for me... lmao!
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options

sAsJHBV.jpg

tumblr_mh7gdgu4KD1s4nm5vo1_250.gif
  • starbab311
    starbab311 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and this lifestyle -- feel free to add me and we can def support each other!! Weekends are going to be the hardest for me!
  • starbab311
    starbab311 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OMG - Love that episode of Big Bang Theory -- had to say that!!!!
  • TwelveSticks
    TwelveSticks Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yup - I'm always happy to be supportive - I know how much it helps. Anyone else can add me too if they want... :)
  • closeyone
    closeyone Posts: 31
    Options
    I just posted on another thread where some members were being pretty mean to a new person on MFP. It made me feel really fed up. And then I see this post, and it has reminded me how many good people are out there to act as a support system to each other. Feel free to add me. The more support we all have the better.