Feeling discouraged.

Options
I'm 5'2, 130lbs.
1st photo; 142.5lbs 2nd photo: 130-136lbs (my weight is unstable due to bloat)
I'm feeling really discouraged at the moment, I feel like I might give up, but I'm trying to tell myself not to.
Can I get some words of encouragement please?
6ea28215-9506-4ccc-998c-554106bc1e4d.jpg

Replies

• 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    If you really want something bad enough, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse. This has helped me the MANY times I have wanted to give up. But you look amazing and obviously have the power and courage to keep going ( after all you started :wink: ) Hang in there chica, it will get better. :flowerforyou:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding insensitive - stop being so dramatic. You feel like giving up and what?? Gain a whole bunch of weight so you tip the scales at 190++ or whatever INSTEAD of your current weight of 130ish. You look healthy and fit. Set goals, work hard if you want to see some changes in your body. Focus on body composition, not weight loss. And learn to appreciate how you look now. Now everyone was born to be a size zero.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!