Need Opinion on what to wear for a Wedding (PIC HEAVY)

Options

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I like dress 4.

And for anyone who says it's "inappropriate to wear black to a wedding" I've worn black to several weddings and never got the stink eye from anyone. That rule is as antiquated as the "Don't wear white after labor day" one.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Deft polka dots!!
  • DanielleJoy129
    Options
    definitely the POLKA DOTS
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    dress 4 is the most flattering.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I like # 3 the best but #4 for a wedding, the others are a little to sexy looking for a wedding, but they all look great
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I like #3....and you could wear either colored accessories (shoes or purse)....or a flower in your hair? I like the polka dot one too...but am partial to #3.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I like dress 4.

And for anyone who says it's "inappropriate to wear black to a wedding" I've worn black to several weddings and never got the stink eye from anyone. That rule is as antiquated as the "Don't wear white after labor day" one.

I don't think it's inappropriate, but I do think it looks a little heavy for a spring/summer wedding. If it were fall/winter wedding or an evening wedding, I think it would be just fine.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    you look great. That said I'd keep shopping. It's early spring. Find some fun color. I don't like black for weddings.

Me either. Unless black is one of the wedding's colors. My best friend's wedding was white, black, and red. It was beautiful! I could see wearing black for that wedding. But other than that, black is for funerals and evenings out.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Dress 4 as it's not just plain boring black!

If you can afford a new dress, I would suggest buying a nice bold colour....no more black!!
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    dress #4, very Charolette from Sex and the City :wink:
  • kootdbug18
    Options
    The Polka dots are very cute. But I Advise AGAINST this outfit for a wedding. Dress 2 is way to short for a nice evening. I Think Dress one is to tight in your stomach, But three!!!! is beautiful!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I like dress 4.

It's just a dismal color for a happy occassion. That is all.
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    dress 4
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    No 3
  • acastro1574
    Options
    From my opinion..#4!
  • kootdbug18
    Options
    You shouldnt be so bold at someone elses wedding. Its rude.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    you look great. That said I'd keep shopping. It's early spring. Find some fun color. I don't like black for weddings.

Are you kidding? Weddings are akin to funerals.

I like either #3 or #4.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If you want to stick with those four as selections.
    then choose four but swap out the belt and shoes for something fun.. like pink....

otherwise choose that style.. empire waist and streamlined but in a floral or brighter color.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<< this is what I wore to the last wedding I attended (late summer wedding). It was my niece's wedding and both of my girls were in the wedding, so I dressed up a bit more then some attending.

I think #4 is a nice choice or something with color.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    go with the polka dots its looks great on you