People who have lost/want to lose 20lbs!

dixiewhiskey
dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
Calling all ladies and gents who have a goal of 20lbs or less!

I am starting this thread because I want to see more women who have similar, attainable goals to mine. A lot of popular threads here are from people who lost 50, 100 or more lbs and people looking to lose less tend to be overlooked as we all tend to focus on the numbers rather than how the body looks/feels. Every loss, even the small ones is wonderful! My goal is to lose 20lbs and I have 6 more lbs to go.

I'll start, images are encouraged but posted stats are OK too. Here are mine
SW: 181.5 (Jan 1)
CW: 167 (Day 80)
GW: 160
SW BF%: 31.9
CW BF%: 25%
Goal BF%: 22

19593344_9446.jpg

Hope to see a lot of inspiration and success stories from people of all sizes :-)

Replies

• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    You can totally do this but take it slow or it prob won't stay off. Develop different and more healthy eating habits.

My high was 160 and now I'm 140.

Keep logging and keep weighing. Never stop that.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    You can totally do this but take it slow or it prob won't stay off. Develop different and more healthy eating habits.

My high was 160 and now I'm 140.

Keep logging and keep weighing. Never stop that.

:flowerforyou:

I've been doing this for three months now, originally set a three month period to lose 20lbs but I'm not bummed.. this is very steady and I'll be satisfied when I reach 160 cause that was my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm actually fitter physically inside and out than I was before I had my 2nd child :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!