I nearly welled up as I got this from someone I'm helping to

Options
I nearly welled up as I got toward the end of this letter that my friend Kimberly wrote me. Just so you know, I got her permission to share this with all of you.

Hey Tom,

I started the Shakeology about 6 weeks ago and within the first three weeks lost a total of 18 lbs. I have so much more energy and as you've seen last night I am now able to fit into clothes I couldn't just a couple of months ago. I have higher self-esteem and it shows.

I decided to start my 14 yr old daughter on it who has a lot of medical problems one of which is failure to thrive and polytheistic kidney disease. My daughter was going to the doctor about 6 times a month due to her kidney stones and the doctor needing to keep an eye on them. I am happy to report that she is no longer considered at risk for the failure to thrive and is healthier then ever after 6 weeks on the program. But the most spectacular thing is she is now seeing the doctor only a few times a month and has had no sign of stones in two weeks. That is amazing. For the first time in years she is feeling like a kid and able to do the things a kid should be able to do without the pain and frustration of constant issues. Thanks for the information on the Shakeology it has been a blessing in so many ways.

Kim

I was so touched by this I put it in my blog http://tombirkenmeyer.blogspot.com/2010/04/mother-and-daughter-share-with-me-how.html

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    thats amazing....thats what its really all about, we have to change ourselves now to save the future!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    I totally Agree Neena. It's about making life changes rather than quick fixes in a bottle that never work in a sustainable way anyway