Spartacus Workout?

Options
Hey

I wanted to try out the Spartacus workout - doesn't seem as insane as insanity.

Review are mix bag -- I don't expect to look like a Spartan but I want to workout & feel good.

Anyone ever done it? Any reviews from people who are not workout monsters?

Replies

• TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    It is awesome! And it will kick your @$$. Just start slow if you've never done anything like it before. If you have an Android phone, theres a great app for it. Lemme know how it goes...
  • the1captain
    the1captain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did the first version. Liked it. But don't try to lift too heavy. It's about reps. Didn't like the 2nd version. Haven't tried the latest one.
  • gctest
    gctest Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and did the first 30 minute workout. It seems solid. I just finished the MensHealth Delta Fit program so I am not exactly starting from zero. DeltaFit is similar and was a great program that builds you up over the 90 days. Spartacus seems similar and you can change the difficulty by adding/changing weights.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the app on my phone. I love it! It was well worth the three bucks.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I really like the show on Starz...does that count??? LOL ...
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    It is awesome! And it will kick your @$$. Just start slow if you've never done anything like it before. If you have an Android phone, theres a great app for it. Lemme know how it goes...

Totally not about the workout, but man... you're hot! :love: