124»

Replies

• BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @ Athena53 [/quote]
    Add to my list: back pudding (made with beef blood) in Scotland
    [/quote]

Black Pudding is ace :) but then again i'm Scottish, its also full of iron, however depends where you get it from sometimes its a bit knuckly then its no good
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Oisin carpaccio - raw slices of baby deer. Delicious - melts like butter in the mouth! Unfortunately at the same meal (in Ireland) we had oysters flavoured with vanilla - a disgusting combination. Ew!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    black pudding (made with blood)

Lol. It's part of our staple diet in NW England. No breakfast is complete without it and it's also great crumbled into mashed potato or added to pies.
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Snails i dreaded trying them but all they tasted of was garlic nice and chewie.
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I live in central Australia and sell Aboriginal art, apart from the usual ants and grubes, the most strangest thing for me wallaby. (Its like a small kangaroo), but this was one was fresh, still warm, just been killed and hung up like a bat for me and others to carve bits off of...no kitchen, ust a bench on a hot summer day eating a warm wallaby.....yummo....I did it to show no disrespect, but dominos looked pretty good afterwards....lol:tongue:
  • CherryLoveLove
    Options
    Eel. :S