"new" looking for friends that have 100 plus pounds to lose

Options
123457»

Replies

• anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    any of you can add me as well.
    i could always use extra support and i'm happy to give it as well.
    i have 150 or more to lose.
  • gr8tgodalmyt
    gr8tgodalmyt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and I have 150 lbs to lose. I used to weigh 150 at 5'8" tall and wore a size 10. Felt very good about myself back then and exercised regularly. I gained weight after having a work injury, cRar accident and some personal problems that led to severe depression. Hoping to get my life back on track...sick of carrying around this extra weight...feet hurt. Anyway looking forward to chatting with some new friends and being a source of encouragement to eachother. Wishing you all great success. God bless!
  • Tx86Mommyof3
    Options
    OMG this so exciting!! I'm so glad I found this app and website! Yay :) I just started yesterday, you guys can add me if you like! Well take care everyone and God Bless!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have around 90 to lose, but anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. add me
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have 120 lbs to lose and would welcome any and all motivation from friends, so feel free to add me. I log every day and try to log everything. Giving and getting encouragement and hearing that others are having the same successes and setbacks that I do always helps to keep from getting derailed, so lets help each other!
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have 113lb to get rid of, feel free to add me, all welcome.
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am down 86 lbs to date and have about 30 more to go. Feel free to add me. You can reach your goal!!!! Dont give up!
  • nativeprincess35
    Options
    Hi there. I have over 100 lbs to loose. I have already lost over 100 from gastric bypass 13 yrs ago..but have a ways to go yet. It is always good to have a support group to help you get through the tough times, so figured I would find one.
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I have exactly 100 lbs. to go...add me if youd like. :)
  • Gw3nJa
    Gw3nJa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well, it certainly looks like you have a great many to chose from. But I am also trying to lose 100+ and am also new (started yesterday) Please fell free to add me. I'd like the extra support.
  • KimTreacy75
    Options
    It helps to have people to motivate and support you. Losing weight is the toughest thing we'll ever do !!! Feel free to add me !
  • delphinia25
    Options
    I am a type 1 Diabetic whi is brittle and I have had a hell of a time losing weight. I need to keep motivated. I need to lose 75-85 pounds to be in target for my health....BUT ITS NOT EASY! Please add me if you need someone to blog with or set goals with. Looking for someone I can get motivated with and a support system!
  • looking4au
    looking4au Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    120 to lose. feel free to add me.
  • Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi, welcome, I'm pretty new to this site too.... I had 154lb to lose, I'm 8 months into a healthy living plan & I have lost 79 so far.... It's a long road & I'd like to share it with if you would like to xXx
  • LeanneRobin
    LeanneRobin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me I have been at this for two weeks. I really want this to work. Believe in supporting each other.
  • jiggles22
    jiggles22 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi i also have over 100lbs to lose! I have just joined this week and need all the motivation i can get. Feel free to add me :)
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bump! =)
  • ajokohler
    ajokohler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on and off of MFP for over a year. I am serious this time and I have 130 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me, too!