Calories in vs. calories out?

Options
13»

Replies

• swall13
    swall13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok and one more question! Is running for an hour each day going to burn my muscle even if I eat back my exercise calories?? Would it be better for me to run 30 min in the morning and 30 min in the evening at faster speeds as opposed to running at a more moderate speed for a longer time?

You could burn some, yeah. Why so much running? Do you just really enjoy it?

Yes, for me, it is the easiest form of cardio.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Ok and one more question! Is running for an hour each day going to burn my muscle even if I eat back my exercise calories?? Would it be better for me to run 30 min in the morning and 30 min in the evening at faster speeds as opposed to running at a more moderate speed for a longer time?

But why so much cardio?
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hilarious....

So many people stating 'facts', when these facts seem to be in direct opposition to one another.

Just saying...
  • swall13
    swall13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

But why so much cardio?

Cardio burns fat
  • cutenikki07
    cutenikki07 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ok, now that we all understand that weight loss is calories in/calories out, let's discuss how 4 Oreos is not really splurging. When I splurge on Oreos, it's usually a whole sleeve with milk. Mmmm...Oreos.

haha amen!