Your Ripped In 30 Results and tips!

Options
I just bought Ripped in 30, debated between that and the 30 Day Shred, sounded like this one might be a little better.
I wanted to see what kind of results people had from doing it and especially any advice they have to share as I go into it :)

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics to show but I've been doing ripped in 30 and can see results. Drink lots of water and eat a balanced diet. Take at least 1 rest day. Make sure you take the time to do the movements correct vs keeping up with the dvd pace. Take your measurements because you might not see weight loss at first. You may not see results for a couple weeks and if you weigh once a week you might see a couple lb gain from water retention. For the best results, follow Jillian Michaels meal plan.
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks! How did you log the workouts?
  • sweet_ally84
    Options
    Hi,
    I completed the 30 day shred and started RI30 last week. So far, it feels a little more challenging than the 30DS. I saw really good results with the 30DS and hoping to see some good results with RI30. Feel free to add me and we can maybe motivate each other to keep going!
    I logged the workout as circut training - 20 mins (probably not very acurate, but close enough!)
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I use circuit training to log mine and take off 5 -10 and hope that gives me an accurate number. Best way is a heart rate monitor.