Calling all Mothers!

Options
I have had three kids.My youngest just turned 6 months,I have a 2 and a half year old and a 10 year old.I have finished Insanity and I'm currently doing a hybrid.

My question is,why is it taking longer to get my stomach to be flat again?My last 2 were c sections.Are there any Moms out there with 2 kids or more who have flat abs?

After my second I got rid of my pooch,now it's so stubborn to get off.Is it harder with every pregnancy?Because that's what it feels like.

I would appreciate pictures so i have something to aspire to and see that THERE IS HOPE.Please help.
I am back tp my pre baby clothes and have got good results from Insanity.my body just doesn't seem as tight as before.I'm really starting to get down about it.

Please post photos ladies.I need the inspiration.Thanks in advance.I know it's a marathon,not sprint.It's just that by the time my 2 year old was 6 months old,I had my stomach back :ohwell:

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    insanity is mostly cardio based. Are you doing weight training?
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    insanity is mostly cardio based. Are you doing weight training?

I just started.
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The only insanity I do is my own version, however I know my tummy was stretched to the max never to return to that baywatch firm bod. But exersize can help along with love, lotion and a safe tan.:wink:
  • wease1204
    wease1204 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i have 2 kids. a 3.5 year old and a 5 month old. my first stretched me so much I have stretch marks all over my belly even up past my belly button! even after losing 22 kg of baby weight after baby number 1 my belly skin was still wobbly. I had strong abs and definition but there was still a layer of skin that wouldnt tighten. After baby number 2 (have lost 19kg since his birth) my stomach is the same. there is the overhang on clothes that otherwise fit well.

after babies your body is never ever ever the same. Don't be upset about it, it's your medal for carrying three beautiful children!

Weight training and cardio will help to an extent, but as it's really just skin, there isn't too much I expect can be done (aside from a tummy tuck!) to eliminate it. But then, I don't care too much about my paunch anyhow!

much love xxx
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.I'm going to keep trying,eat as well as I can,do cardio and strength training and hope I can get my stomach back to how it was after second bub(c section number 1)

Wish me luck!