2 cookies.. but stayed within my calories!

Options
I was just wondering I had two cookies today each 150 calories and I recorded it and actually had 102 calories left for the day, so I am asking if sometimes I do eat cookies or have low fat sugar free ice cream and record everything will I still lose for that week? I felt guilty all day after having those two cookies!!!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    What kind of magic do you think cookies have that if you're at a deficit you wouldn't lose weight? It is perfectly fine to have a treat now and then - you'll be fine!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering I had two cookies today each 150 calories and I recorded it and actually had 102 calories left for the day, so I am asking if sometimes I do eat cookies or have low fat sugar free ice cream and record everything will I still lose for that week?

Yes.
    I felt guilty all day after having those two cookies!!!

There's no reason to feel guilty.

I eat ice cream almost daily.

But I also control my total calorie intake, I control my macronutrient intake, and I eat mostly nutritious foods for the majority of my diet. I do this so that I can eat ice cream.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Even when I was eating the dreaded 1200 calories a day, I managed to find room for a cookie, a piece of chocolate, or a glass of wine, almost every day. I just didn't have all of them.