elysae21
elysae21 Posts: 13 Member
Hi everyone my name is Elysa;

-I'm 22
-Just had my first child 3 months ago
-Just started taking Oxyelite Pro
-In the Army stationed in Fort Bragg, NC
-177 lbs 5'4

I am just looking for someone to connect with in the same situation- (getting back into shape after having a baby) or (military personnel trying to pass tape)

Replies

• Jennie85
    Jennie85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Elysa

i had my third child 3 months ago ( jan. 26th) and my husband is in the army as well we r stationed in germany :)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a new mommy too, well kind of, my son just turned 10 months old yesterday! I'm 5'5, 172lbs. I gained a whopping 44lbs during pregnancy and have realized they are much harder to take off than to put on. After I stopped BF I decided to start losing weight but considering we have had a few major changes in such a short time (living in 3 states since Wes was born) this process is taking a little longer than expected! But, I'm doing it. So far I've managed to lose almost 8lbs and my confidence is slowly creeping up as the numbers go down! I wish you the best of luck and know that I'm here for you! Congrats on the beautiful baby!!!
  • elysae21
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a new mommy too, well kind of, my son just turned 10 months old yesterday! I'm 5'5, 172lbs. I gained a whopping 44lbs during pregnancy and have realized they are much harder to take off than to put on. After I stopped BF I decided to start losing weight but considering we have had a few major changes in such a short time (living in 3 states since Wes was born) this process is taking a little longer than expected! But, I'm doing it. So far I've managed to lose almost 8lbs and my confidence is slowly creeping up as the numbers go down! I wish you the best of luck and know that I'm here for you! Congrats on the beautiful baby!!!

Well, My Nina was born on Jan 24, 2010 - I weighted a BIG-OL 203 lbs :) I BF up until last week (because I wasnt producing enough milk to feed her, and because i wanted to start dieting) I currently weight 177 (neck 13.5, waist 33.5, hips 44.5) and i have to loose atleast 26 lbs or 8% body fat! I have until July 25th to get it done, so let the games begin!
  • elysae21
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Elysa

i had my third child 3 months ago ( jan. 26th) and my husband is in the army as well we r stationed in germany :)

WOW, your tiny :) im jealous! hopefully I will get there soon enough. I weighted 150 before I was pregnant but I would love to get down to 140 -
  • mamaL0212
    mamaL0212 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey Elysa,
    Welcome! I've been a part of this site for about 3 weeks and absolutely love it!! I just had my second child on February 2. I am trying to lose my last 15 or so pounds to be back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I really hope you like it here! feel free to add me as a friend. We moms need to stick together!! :) Good luck and take care!
  • Jennie85
    Jennie85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Elysa

WOW, your tiny :) im jealous! hopefully I will get there soon enough. I weighted 150 before I was pregnant but I would love to get down to 140 -

i am really lucky... i started out with 123lbs before i got pregnant with my third daughter i gained a total of 32 lbs (GEEEZ) lol
    i didnt breastfeed for long cuz i had a really bad mastitis... i had to wait 8 weeks to start a light workout (C-section)

i am pretty sure you will reach your goal in no time hon :D
  • krisdana
    krisdana Posts: 1
    Options
    I am having a difficult time losing this baby weight!! I have just had 2 babies in two years. I am not sure why it's not coming off! I am eating well, excersing moderatelty and lost minimal LBS. My littlest baby is 8 1/2 months.
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    I had my son Jan. 24 via C-Section and I lived in Fayetteville when I was younger.
    My dad was in the Army for 20 years and he spent four of them stationed at Fort Bragg.
    Good luck and congrats on the little one :)
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    new moms, and moms trying to lose baby weight - come find us in here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/84408-losing-baby-weight
  • perrenn
    perrenn Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm a new-ish mommy too. My little girl is 9 months old. I've lost the preggo weight plus 10 pounds, but I want to lose another 15-20 to be back in 'wedding' shape. I did weight watchers for a while but have been stuck at this weight for about a month. Time to add on some exercise and get the rest of the weight off! Love to be friends! Need to keep motivated to keep working out.
    -Nicole