One TV Show that your are embarrased you like?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    It has to be the bachelor/bachelorette. It has crazy amounts of drama, hilarity and snarkiness.
  • CherryLoveLove
    Options
    :( I don't know why people say The Walking Dead is embarrassing, I love it so much... And Catfish is one of my most favourite shows!!

Uhm... True Blood. It used to be okay, but it's crazy, and I'm only watching it in private... >.<
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Secret Life of the American Teenager (I am 40!!)
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I was such a sucker for Jersey Shore.
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i love girls!
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    OK - so maybe The Walking Dead isn't so bad.

And seen as though you have all offered up so much more than I expected, let's see if I can outdo some of your TV shows.

I haven't seen it in ages, but whenever I was home alone and it was on I would watch Jersylicious. And Toddlers and Tiara's, as well as Secret Life of the American Teenager.

And we have watched episodes from Come dine with me, Don't tell the Bride and we used to watch Wife Swap as well.

I am not embarrassed, but I used to watch Gossip Girl too.

And just a question - what the hell is Catfish? I am in Australia and have never heard of it.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Teen Mom
    16 and Pregnant
    Buckwild ....most MTV shows really

I watch Secret Life of the American Teenager, but I don't know why. The drama aspect is good, but how the characters talk to each other and interact is really fake and forced. Like, who tells their guidance counselor all cavalier in the hallway that they helped someone skip school or really half of what they tell her.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i am embarrassed to tell my parents about this but im dang proud of enjoying My Little Pony!!!:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i am embarrassed to tell my parents about this but im dang proud of enjoying My Little Pony!!!:blushing: :bigsmile:

nah - don't be embarrassed

I still watch Care Bears Movies and Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony and love them
  • Bobanji
    Bobanji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Honey Boo Boo and Teen Mom. I'll never admit it in person :glasses:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a show I was ashamed of but I don't
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarassed about regarding Walking Dead, it's my favorite too, but the other silly TV shows I like(d), Jersey Shore and The Carrie Diaries. :)
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    House Hunters
    Because I hate when they pick the wrong house!
  • RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Snooki & JWOWW
    Honey Boo Boo
    Gypsy Sisters
    Shipping Wars
  • Lola_Rogers
    Lola_Rogers Posts: 107
    Options
    keeping up with kardashians
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I like the Voice, especially the first round where the judges cant see the contestants.