Flabelos - how does it work?

I bust my butt at least 5.5hrs a week doing strength training and cardio, however, people go on the flabelos machines for 15mins 3x a week to some great results just from being wobbled!! What"s going on? Not saying i want to replace it cos ive actually fallen in love woth the gym but by heck how does it work?xx

Replies

• Some gyms actually have the machines in them so you dont have to pick between them.

I would prefer a boutique where they have them though because you have curtains to hide behind lol
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Lol. No i meant i don't want to use them but am really wondering how they work?xx
  • ka3343
    ka3343 Posts: 45
    U basically just stand on them, and pick a setting then it helps u lose inches and weight. they basically just wake your muscles up. The weight ones actually give u abit of a stitch around the stomach it's crazy.
    They are highly recommended by me, I have been using them for a week now and only just realise the P2 setting means weight loss, but i was toning for the 1st 3 sessions and had a really toned *kitten* really quick! LOL. Now I am on the weightloss setting and noticing it around my stomach already...
    If i was you, try it out for 3 weeks as its quick results, if you don't like it then you don't like it.
    As it's quick results it makes u stay motivated on any diet etc
    xxx