HELP!!!!!

Options
HELP!!!! Can't stay motivated. I do good for awhile then I end up quitting. Need some motivation and/or a workout buddy.

Replies

• Tawnya_ditcham
    Tawnya_ditcham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need a work out buddy too ...Where are u from ??
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Remember you are in this for the long haul! There will be ups and downs. There are days, that I just don't feel like it, and want to eat everything in sight...today is one of those days for me. But I remember what my goal is, and I remember these cravings will pass. You can do this! It takes baby steps. Friend me! I will help motivate you when you are feeling low or feel like you can't go on. You are in the right place, the people here are wonderful!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My motto is 'fake it till you make it'! Some days, it's all I can do to drag myself out of bed. But, I do it, and I'm always glad that I do. You have to find it in yourself, and if you're here, you already have the reason. Good luck to you!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I need a work out buddy too ...Where are u from ??

North Central Pa.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Can't be a workout buddy, but add me - I'll be a motivational partner. I've done this whole MFP weightloss thing like 3 times now. I keep getting SO CLOSE to my goal weight... then I just get SO TIRED of not eating french fries and working out ALL THE TIME and not losing anything and I gain it all back.

Maybe this time it will stick. Sure looks like I could use a motivator too :)