Excercise VS. Food Conflict

Options
Hello everyone, I have a slight dilemma lately.

So the other day I went out and bought a pedometer to help keep track of my steps and calories throughout the day because I'm on my feet and walking a lot at work.

Now I have my daily calories set for 1400. I realized that even though I ate a steak for dinner and some meatballs and pasta for lunch along with a few other things that day, because I entered the calories I burned from walking at work and around the grocery store I was WAY under my goal (by about 800)

Now it was late and I didn't want to eat any more that night, but eating so little calories is unhealthy.

How should I make this work... I feel as though I hate a lot of food yesterday but because I burned so much my chart says otherwise...

How should I handle this?!?!

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Plan your meals better instead of just eating whatever and see what happens.. Add extra portions, lose the low fat stuff, and eat more during the day.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Are you losing weight? ---> Yes ---> Do you feel good, have good energy? ---> Yes ---> Keep going
    Are you losing weight? ---> Yes ---> Do you feel good, have good energy? ---> No ---> Eat a little more
    Are you losing weight? ---> No ---> Do you feel good, have good energy? ---> Yes ---> Eat a little less
    Are you losing weight? ---> No ---> Do you feel good, have good energy? ---> No ---> That sucks