Big Ball for a belly

Options
Now, heres the thing, I have abs, i have worked them, and i do have them.
But, now i dont no if im being seriusly silly here and thinking that maybe i have something wrong, but i havew a huge ball belly over the top. When i relax, i look four months pregnant, however when i tense my belly, it turns into muscles. In the morning before i eat anything, i only have a slight bulge, but as soon as anything goes inside me, even water, im huge. ( or at least to me i am)

Is it becus im carrying the weight around my middle, and when i suck it in, ( Like we do:tongue: ), then it disaapears. Or am i bloating becuase of something else.

I took this up with the doctor, had blood tests etc, for IBS, Gluten intolerances, inflamed Gut, but they came bk fine.... Little help please __x

Replies

• PrincessRitty
    Options
    Now, heres the thing, I have abs, i have worked them, and i do have them.
    But, now i dont no if im being seriusly silly here and thinking that maybe i have something wrong, but i havew a huge ball belly over the top. When i relax, i look four months pregnant, however when i tense my belly, it turns into muscles. In the morning before i eat anything, i only have a slight bulge, but as soon as anything goes inside me, even water, im huge. ( or at least to me i am)

Is it becus im carrying the weight around my middle, and when i suck it in, ( Like we do:tongue: ), then it disaapears. Or am i bloating becuase of something else.

I took this up with the doctor, had blood tests etc, for IBS, Gluten intolerances, inflamed Gut, but they came bk fine.... Little help please __x
  • littlespoon
    littlespoon Posts: 165
    Options
    I have the same thing when I eat something too, although the lower the food is in fat the less it seems to happen (not saying theres a link, its just an observation.
    As for the relaxing thing, maybe youre "relaxing" too much and actually slouching a bit so it looks a big bigger??
    Just a thought...
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    I have the same thing when I eat something too, although the lower the food is in fat the less it seems to happen (not saying theres a link, its just an observation.
    As for the relaxing thing, maybe youre "relaxing" too much and actually slouching a bit so it looks a big bigger??
    Just a thought...

Yeah i think i do, but i want to be able to sloch, and not have a ball at all :brokenheart:

Thanks very Much _-x
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I think we all feel this way Princess, I imagine it's at least partly our own perception playing tricks on us. But yeah, I always think my belly sticks out further when I eat a lot.