Running/Walking Shoes

fiendiish
fiendiish Posts: 186
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Do you have a favorite brand? Model? How is your gait (underpronate, overpronate, or neutral)?

I'm a big fan of Asics personally. GEL-2140s right now...but taking a serious look at the 1150. I overpronate a bit and need the cushioning and support through the arch.

Replies

• AndriaLL
    AndriaLL Posts: 162
    I'm an Asics girl too! Gel Nimbus...although I didn't care for the 9 model so much. I underpronate (supinate).
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Overpronator with pretty flat feet. I live a couple of minutes from the New Balance Factory and there is a huge outlet store so that's what I go with and I'm satisfied. Their "stability" line works well for me so far.
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    I have narrow feet with high arches and I used to underpronate, but hasn't been so much a problem lately. I actually overpronate a bit in the ball of my foot if I don't have good arch support. I have always been a Nike girl, but have recently been converted to Saucony. I love them!! I can't imagine another shoe. I have tried so many and nothing fits like them and the price is awesome because they don't spend a lot on advertising.
This discussion has been closed.