First Time Posting...Time for a Marathon Mindset

Options
mikeyh12
mikeyh12 Posts: 35 Member
So i'm finally going to put up my first post. I am in my early 30's with a wife and a great little 3 year old who keeps me going. I'm setting a new goal for losing 40 pounds by July and currently have dropped about 15. I have been on the site for a little over a month and have been logging all my food an exercise every day. Two years ago I did P90X and lost about 30 lbs and then put 40 back on over a two year period. I have changed my mind frame from a sprint to a marathon and have been trying to get 4 workouts a week in. I'm hoping that if I get myself involved in the community here I will be dedicated not just for 90 days, but life. I'd like to try and add some friends that can help me with this.

Replies

• Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your first post! I too have lost a bit of weight last year, but unfortunately I stopped using MFP, and gained it all back. I'm currently planning to be down to my ultimate goal weight by October. Slow and steady wins the race! Feel free to add me.
  • mikeyh12
    mikeyh12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks Alicia, I also stopped using MFP the last time; hopefully being committed to this will keep me going strong!