SlimQuick Ultra Fat Burner

Options
Has anyone tried this? If so, what side effects or issues did you have? I have been using for a couple of weeks, but am only up to 2 pills per day instead of the 6 recommended. I really don't think I will EVER be able to get up to that many. I do notice an EXTREME difference in my energy level if I miss a day.

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I gave up diet pills along time ago....Just be careful....stick to the amount of pills you are able to handle

There will be a change in your energy because the pills are loaded with extra cafeine

Goodluck
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel any different using SlimQuick for two months. I'm using Lipo6 now & feel like they're aiding my weight loss. I'll see after more time passes. Sometimes the pills just take time to kick in, so don't rule it out yet.
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been taking the SlimQuick Ultra Fat Burner for several weeks now at the lowest dosage (one pill twice a day) as a way to jump start my weight loss. SQ recommends that you up the dosage to two pills twice a day during the second week, and then to three pills twice a day for every week after that. I was nervous to raise the dosage because of the caffeine - I don't usually have much caffeine in my diet, and I wasn't sure what it would do to me, but after a few weeks of the low dose, I thought I'd be brave and try the next step. Sure enough, I got a ton of side effects! The first double dose (yesterday AM) made me dizzy and nauseated, the second (yesterday PM) made my heart race, and the third (today AM) made me throw up! For me, the benefits aren't worth the side effects - I'm going back to the low dosage and then weaning myself off completely!

(I know this is an old topic, but I figure I'd revive it rather than post a brand new one!)
  • Omarjean77
    Omarjean77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG...I wish I looked into the SlimQuick little more...and I started on Monday 6/24 on pill in the am and midday then
    'twice a day like it said and now by Thursday am at 3 pills in the A.M...You are so right...I feel like throwing up just plain stick to my stomach...so am going back to one pill or just stopping all together. Side effects aren't worth it at all. Thank You for your post...its old but it helped ...
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    These sound wonderful. Heart palpatations, dizziness, nausea?

Jeez, just drink a cup of coffee. Cheaper, safer, and has as much effect on weight loss and fat burning as those pills. Which is nil, by the way.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    wrong_zps2534627d.gif