How much water do yall drink?

Options
I aim for about 2 liters a day, but I'm wondering if I should start chugging more...

Replies

• daphne_m
    daphne_m Posts: 84
    Options
    3-4 litres a day. There's no benefit to drinking as much as I do unless you're in a humid climate or engaging in prolonged exercise and sweat a lot. I just really like water :).
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    lol! thats true I'm in VA so it gets pretty darn humid here!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm in the NV desert, and it's easy to get dehydrated here and not even realize it. Sweat pretty much evaporates as it hits the air. I drink water almost constantly otherwise my skin looks horrible. I try to remember to log my water, but I probably only log about half of what I actually drink. I'd have to say I'm at about 16 8oz. glasses a day.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I seldom drink plain water. There's no need.
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options

?
  • ICOZA7
    ICOZA7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    80 - 100 oz a day. Cuz I like it.
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I drink 100 oz.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Bout 6-7 beers a night..............
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options

?

I'm hydrated enough with the other fluids I consume. There's no need to drink more. No studies that I've seen prove that we need to drink just plain water if we're already getting enough liquid in our intake. My favorite sources of water come in coffee and beer.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i try to get 8 glasses of water a day, i do really good in the morning and at slack off a little in the evaning so i dont have 2 pee all night lol
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    On average about 8 liters but sometimes more.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

?

I'm hydrated enough with the other fluids I consume. There's no need to drink more. No studies that I've seen prove that we need to drink just plain water if we're already getting enough liquid in our intake. My favorite sources of water come in coffee and beer.

YESSSS welll said! I drink coffee in the morning and beer in the evenings with some water in between at the gym etc....im awesomely hydrated!!!:bigsmile:
  • blondie_182_182
    blondie_182_182 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    About a gallon, which I know is alot! I don't drink any other beverages though besides one cup of coffee in the morning and the occasional beer (or two) :) I just really like water.
  • ParrosFan
    ParrosFan Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    8-10 glasses per day
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    not enough but it's hard for me to drink water I get full quickly.
  • titanbonnie
    Options
    A Gallon a day keeps that fat away!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    approx 1.5 gallons a day but I take meds that make me extremely thirsty.
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I drink about 4 liters of water a day. Sometimes I only manage 3. And it really is important to drink water. Coffee is a diuretic and while I LOVE coffee I drink one glass of water with every cup of coffee.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Generally, 6-7 8 ounce glasses. I keep my water bottle near me at work, and at the gym too.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    128oz. of water a day..... (emptied Gatorade 32 oz. bottle filled 4 times) :drinker: