I'm new... And fun!

Options
Hey folks! I'm starting my third week of exercise and decided to join the site. This is the longest I've stuck to a 'plan' ever... Isn't that sad? Haha oh well it doesn't matter because this is it! I'm doing it this time! Self confidence here I come! Looking for friends to keep me motivated and to motivate. Let's get fit together!

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    welcome :-) I'm new on here too, i hope you like it on here, if you want, feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other

take care,
    fg

1026866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And no, it's not sad.. all great things have to start somewhere! Three weeks is a lot of time and can really make a big difference, especially when you keep adding to it. Good luck reaching your goals!
  • Anwables
    Anwables Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome:) I'm new as well, I liked to see that your reward was going to be a tattoo.. cause thats what my reward will be.. i've wanted one for a long time but always thought it was pointless to get one cause i was so overweight.. so the day i reach my goal i'm going out and getting one.. got it all picked out and the picture is hanging on my fridge :bigsmile: Feel free to add me as a friend as well as all the other ladies to for support and encouragement ... we can all keep each other going :bigsmile:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and yes you can do it.

Goodluck
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! Good job on the exercise~This is an awesome site and the plan really works! Good luck on your goals. Let's enjoy this journey together. :flowerforyou:
  • robinlj
    robinlj Posts: 5
    Options
    I am new too!! I need to add some friends.... Need the motivation to keep me going... :smile:
  • Ladeejulz
    Ladeejulz Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm new!! I started working with a dietitian about 6 weeks about and have lost 8 lbs. She suggested that I start using this site to use the food and excercise journals. I really like the fact that it calculates the calories. I believe this will help me keep track of my daily caloric intake and help me keep on track with my weight loss. I have to loose approx. 120 lbs. I will need lots of support as well and would love to add some friends to help me along. I'm really good at helping others and would love to help anyone who needs it. Add me as a friend and we can get through this together. ;-)))))))
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    welcome! congrats on your success already! don't forget the small things that you are consistently achieving, bc your big goal may seem very far away right now. good luck w/the rest of your journey!