XBOX - FITNESS???

Options
Does anyone workout on Xbox? I am thinking about getting one of the fitness games. Can you workout as a group, like with other people online with the same game? Is it effective?

Replies

• bdburch
    bdburch Posts: 127
    Options
    I don't personally work out with the xbox but I have played the interactive games and they up my heart beat and, if I play long enough, they make me sweat. I would assume they would be pretty good.

My advice though is to use YouTube on xBox to look up some workout videos. They won't track your progress for you but they are free :happy:
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thx for the reply. I use YouTube for my workout videos now, but I am interested in XBOX to see if I can workout with some of my MFP friends with the XBOX. I think it would be cool to have a group work out online and be able to see everyone (avatar) work out. Thx!
  • ShoequeenB
    Options
    Hi I have zumba and dance central but i dont think there is an option to workout together...might have to log and and check it out...
  • DrunkenGamer67
    DrunkenGamer67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you have a Kinect and a decent-sized workout area, I highly recommend Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012.

http://yourshapegame.ubi.com/fitness-evolved-2012/en-us/index.aspx
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump