I don't eat enough?

Options
My parents say i don't eat enough and kids at school have been saying i should eat more, my best friend wants me to and she worries about me.
I've increased what i ate with about 40 percent and im still far under what i should be eating.
Yet i also have a problem that i can get really really hyper if i have too much sugar, and my 'sugar tolerance' isn't high at all. I can get hyper of a can of normal coke.
I'm kinda scared to eat more too, i don't know, it just scares the hell out of me.

I barely eat more than 900 or 800 a day and it's mostly around 500 or 700 so i dont know how im supposed to get it so high up..
I don't get really hungry either!

I start my day off with mostly a brown bread sandwich and some tea, then i get ready and bicycle to school.
At school i might eat a little off of my classmate's stuff and drink some diet coke.
When i get home i eat something small, like a biscuit with jam or sultana's or a sandwich or something like that.
Then i have dinner, i dont always finish the plate.
After dinner i might or might not eat something.
I do eat fruit, just not everyday, it's mostly something like a tangerine or a prune or apple, or a stack of grapes..

Does anyone know, good, healthy advice for me? Taking i sport 4 times a week. about 5.5 hours altogether? (not counting bycicling/walking somewhere)

Thank you
xo

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you don't have a healthy relationship with food and possibly an eating disorder. I would talk to a professional.