A real test

Kirsty
Kirsty Posts: 40 Member
edited November 2023 in Health and Weight Loss
I have a 4yr old kids party with my daughter today,my down fall with lots of yum things that are a no no! So i thought if i left a post so everyone knew,i won't be tempted as i will come back and tell you how i did,i'm going to take some carrots and celery with me to nibble as i love them. I'm determined not to fail also lots of work out today it keeps me in the right frame of mind. Wish me luck :¤) x

Replies

• Kirsty
    I have a 4yr old kids party with my daughter today,my down fall with lots of yum things that are a no no! So i thought if i left a post so everyone knew,i won't be tempted as i will come back and tell you how i did,i'm going to take some carrots and celery with me to nibble as i love them. I'm determined not to fail also lots of work out today it keeps me in the right frame of mind. Wish me luck :¤) x
  • Good luck Kristy. I'm sure you will do just fine. I had a really tough day earlier this week, but hubby got me through it. I have faith in you. You are going with the right attitude. Can't wait to hear how it went when you return. Have fun!

Betty
  • abrown323
    abrown323 Posts: 22 Member
    I wish you luck as well. I have actually brought my own dessert at times when I new I would be tempted. That's always an option. It doesn't have to be anything noticable, just a breakfast bar like Fiber One oatmeal and chocolate chip chewy bars or sugar free jello with sugar free whipped cream on top. Another idea is Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal with a little raisin. All of these things can be put into a small bowl and eaten just as easily as a piece of cake with the added calories of icing on top. If all else fails just try imagining something on your cake that you would make you not want to eat it anymore, like a fly landing on it or something. That'll keep you from eating.
  • Kirsty
    Well i did really well took my own tea,only had some mini cheddars,not hungry and still have 129 cal to spare,feeling really proud,but the ppl there supported me which was great. Taking each day at a time,you guys were in my mind each time,you to helped me through thanks and good luck to you guys too :¤) x
This discussion has been closed.