Ah. My guess was it consisted of:

1. Buy food.

2. Eat it.

3. Throw it up.

4. Take it back to store for refund.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    No dear it's a genuine diet plan ..I have tried it quite a few number of time and always succeeded loosing loads...but don't know what's wrong this time may be due to PMS or something else can't figure it out ...but there are quite a few flaws of GM diet firstly,irregular bowel movement during the diet days, 2ndly tendency of constipation, thirdly most important the weight can come back if you over eat or don't maintain it with exercise and controlled fooding ..The truth is General Motor diet is a miracle diet if your metabolism accepts it.

So genuine you have to try it over and over again for sustainable results lol
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    It's absolutely personal choice you opt for it or not ...but I find it the easiest way to loose weight within months so I opted for it ....that's all I can say ...

How many times have you opted for it now? How many more times will it take before you realize it is not sustainable?
  • dolansarkar
    Options
    Please prescribe any diet plan which allows you to eat loads of junk food and fried food and oily recipes still maintain the same weight which is obtained after loosing the targeted score ...I can assure, you will not have an answer...so to sustain a controlled weight following any and every diet plan for no matter how many months the diet plan requires, one has to have a controlled fooding and avoid fatty food and exercise ..same is with GM diet, to maintain the the lost weight one has to curtail junks, excessive oily food and workout..... .of course I agree it's not a very healthy diet plan ..it's a drastic diet plan..it's a crash diet ....
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Please prescribe any diet plan which allows you to eat loads of junk food and fried food and oily recipes still maintain the same weight which is obtained after loosing the targeted score ...I can assure, you will not have an answer...so to sustain a controlled weight following any and every diet plan for no matter how many months the diet plan requires, one has to have a controlled fooding and avoid fatty food and exercise ..same is with GM diet to maintain the the lost weight one has to curtail junks and excessive oily food ...

You can eat any types of food you want if you keep them within reason. Hell, the entire IIFYM concept is built around it. I've remained within a five pound range (+/- 2.5 lbs) for months while enjoying pizza, burgers, steaks, fries, Mexican, Italian, beer, wine, and quality liquor. Many of us on MFP know how to eat at maintenance or even a deficit without resorting to crash, fad, foolish diets that overly restrict foods and lead to the yo-yo lifestyle you still live.

When you learn how to apply a little discipline to your eating and not go overboard with your intake you will then enable yourself to maintain while eating any damned thing you want. Until then, you are the target demographic for fad diets that simply do not produce lasting results.