Replies

• taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    shotsssss!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    i tend to just spend all my money immediately on shots ... by the end of the night I " whitey" . Which in scotland means im violently sick everywhere . I find i lose weight after a night out
    The combination of being sick .... sweating from dancing so much and running away from other girls boyfriend and/or the police provide an excellent way to get rid of calories.
    I usually purchase a kebab ... not to eat of course . I hold it out in one hand as far as my arm goes ... and follow whatever direction it ends up pointing in . This is my kebab compass. It regularly provides me with a fast and easy route home, via fields , parks , lakes and other peoples houses.

and there folks is the magic diet everyone has been looking for ...just blast shots of liquor all night and you will drop weight...

I lived in France for the 3rd year of my degree when I was 21. I was out drinking at least 4 nights of the week. I lost loads of weight :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    i tend to just spend all my money immediately on shots ... by the end of the night I " whitey" . Which in scotland means im violently sick everywhere . I find i lose weight after a night out
    The combination of being sick .... sweating from dancing so much and running away from other girls boyfriend and/or the police provide an excellent way to get rid of calories.
    I usually purchase a kebab ... not to eat of course . I hold it out in one hand as far as my arm goes ... and follow whatever direction it ends up pointing in . This is my kebab compass. It regularly provides me with a fast and easy route home, via fields , parks , lakes and other peoples houses.

^this

I mean, not that *I* do this...but I agree wholeheartedly with everything about this post.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    All your drinks straight or wine. Both do the trick for me and I love having vodka neats all night with a water back. Gets me nice and tipsy for a cheaper tab!
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    Ice Pick.

Unsweet tea + Flavored Vodka

You are constantly hydrating all night with the tea, so I never have the hangover. The flavored vodka gives the tea a subtle flavor without adding a butt load of calories. It's always my go to.
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    I live in Scotland
    Thats just a Monday night guys

The " Whitey " part is usually just after that magical moment your head hits the pillow/grass/bin/porch step/ex girlfriends car boot.

Etc

In other words its at the end of the night.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Shot glass.
    Jameson.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Clear alcohol, soda water, muddled limes and lemons. Yum!

Or, unles diet cola is really your fave, bring in your own diet soda (7-up, dr. pepper etc). You have to know the bartender for this one. You can also keep the bottle and pour it in yourself, but they will take it away if they see it.

or, bring in a flavor packet or flavor drops to add to regular or soda water (and alcohol of course)

Wine isn't too bad either. ~550 cals for an entire bottle of red (or 4 of the little guys). This is less than a small shake, or one blended margarita! White is a bit more. Mimosas aren't bad either, but the sugar will give you a hangover if you are going to have a lot.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

I like you.

:flowerforyou:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I look at beer like this. It has water in it. Kill to birds with one stone. Get hydrated and get drunk!
  • MissFitee
    MissFitee Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite drink is highball glass filled with ice, white bacardi, a generous splash of lime(and a wedge ofcourse!) and fill up with sprite zero... its like a fizzy daiquiri... the only thing i like more is a real daiquiri or a frozen strawberry daiquiri.

oh... and you didnt REALLY party unless you lost atleast 2 pounds(water weigh or other) while you were out! :P
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Can I just say, the responses on here are hilarious!! I love it!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Babysit a beer...........and hit the shots throughout the night.!
  • jlrae84
    jlrae84 Posts: 3
    Options
    Gin and slimline tonic or vodka soda... Or diet mixers but I avoid - nasty aspartame
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Why not drink water and do shots?

If you like beer, mich ultra has the lowest calories at 95 per bottle, followed by 99 per Bud select. Bud Select 55 has 55 calories but only half the alcohol and it tastes like water.
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I made a post on my MFP page earlier about this! AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF WINE IS 635 CALORIES! I drink Cabernet sauvignon, it's supposed to be better for you. BUT not if you drink the whole bottle :) Got myself some for tonight!
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Usually I lose weight if I don't eat when I'm drinking. A couple pounds. Maybe it's because I throw it up, too.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I like to order "vodka-water-lime". It's literally vodka, water and lime juice. Some bars will give you a splash of Real Lime and some will just squirt a a little lime wedge into the glass.

If not made too strong it surprisingly tastes good (must be something about the lime that kills the taste of the vodka).

And I TOTALLY agree with wolfwalker67 on the vodka-water-Crystal Light. I LOVE it when I'm making my own drinks but for out in public at a bar I might feel a little silly with Crystal Light packets in my purse (trying to indiscreetly pour them into my glass), lol.

^^^ this-- you can also try MIO. I use that for my Vodka waters.

wait vodka - water - lime = vodka, water, AND lime juice...holy *kitten* I never knew that....BRILLIANT!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Usually I lose weight if I don't eat when I'm drinking. A couple pounds. Maybe it's because I throw it up, too.

mmmm puker chicks....
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

:laugh:

You Scottish laddies know how to live!