I DID IT!!!

Options
I have dropped 11 lbs since the beginning of January and I could not have done it without MFP and all of your help! I know I don't post much but I sure do read all of your motivational messages. I have to tell the creator of this site and all of the fantastic people who have joined this board that it is the absolute best. Thank you so much!! I rave about this place to all of my friends and they look at me like I am crazy. But I tell you, just being accountable for your eating and exercise makes you really think about what you do all day.

I cannot say thank you enough!! You guys are fantastic!!!:flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have dropped 11 lbs since the beginning of January and I could not have done it without MFP and all of your help! I know I don't post much but I sure do read all of your motivational messages. I have to tell the creator of this site and all of the fantastic people who have joined this board that it is the absolute best. Thank you so much!! I rave about this place to all of my friends and they look at me like I am crazy. But I tell you, just being accountable for your eating and exercise makes you really think about what you do all day.

I cannot say thank you enough!! You guys are fantastic!!!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Awesome! There is something just so inspiring about this site, isn't there?
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! WOO-HOO!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It's so awesome when you see this process work. When you see you don't have to starve to lose weight. When you realize you don't need a magic pill to lose weight. If only everyone would realize that.
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good job! :drinker:

I totally ditto what you said about this site. I don't post very much either, but I love reading the posts. Some might even say it's an addiction...:blushing:

But there is something really special about this site.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I hope to get to my goal, and you doing 11lbs in less than 3 months is inspiring!
    :flowerforyou:
  • 4Him2live
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yeah!! I too read more than I post, so far, its only been 4days, but knowing that everyone here is going thru what I am, and seeing progress, it is really awesome!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats on reaching your goal!! Good job :drinker:
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yay! way to go! :drinker: :laugh: