CD buyers where do you buy?

Options
mikegl1
mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
For many reasons I do not download music, I just buy CDs and rip them for my MP3 player. The one place I used to buy my CDs from went under so I am wondering from other folks that still buy CDs; where do you buy yours from? And what is the average price?

Replies

• mikegl1
    Options
    No one buys CDs anymore? I would like to expand my music listen to while working out but to me the CDs have gotten a bit too expensive.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Ebay. I usually pay no more than $5 for a cd. Amazon as well.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Ebay. I usually pay no more than $5 for a cd. Amazon as well.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Although I haven't bought CDs in a while, this is how I normally go about it when I do.
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I still buy CDs when my favorite bands come out with a new one to support them, but I usually just go to Best Buy.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I don't buy a lot of CDs any more, but usually get them from Amazon when I do.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm genuinely interested - would you be willing to expound upon why you don't download music?
  • mikegl1
    Options
    I'm genuinely interested - would you be willing to expound upon why you don't download music?

Yes. A very quick reply is that my work doesn't allow MP3 players, burned CDs, etc. into the building. Plus I guess I am still old school and like the option to load a CD in the car, etc. whenever I want versus trying to figure out how to listen in my 2006 car (no external hook-up for MP3 players, etc.).