Looking for friends and motivation?

Options
Hi, I am currently living in Ohio but I am going home to Scotland on May 1st. I am going to be going out for lunch and drinks with my friends who i havent seen in a while - only problem is that I am bridesmaid on 23 May for my best friends wedding!! I need some friends to help me stay focused and motivated please? I have lost 25 pounds since I started my journey but I am looking to lose another 75 at least - not by the end of May but all in good time....So I just wanted to say Hi and please add me x

Replies

• theThommohawk
    Options
    Hey Lin, I understand what you mean... Well I would like to be your friend and help motovate you to your full potenial... so what do you say ?
  • lins9383
    lins9383 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sounds like a plan!
  • Teagon2
    Teagon2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friend to help keep me motivated too. please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Seaspray4
    Options
    Today I've finished 3 weeks on mfp. My goal is to lose 10 pounds in 2 months. I have been sticking to 1200 calories and some working out (jogging, weights, yoga) but so far the scale isn't budging. I am eating cleaner and appreciate now knowing how much I'm consuming, but still would love to see the numbers go down! I may need to increase my exercise. Anyone else experience this?
  • gailglad
    gailglad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im looking 4 friends as well
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was from Ohio as well, we bucks got to stick together! I started my health Journey back in february and have lost a total of 6 lbs so far, and I joined MFP 5 days ago. I found that when you join a group that is supporting and motivating it helps!
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me! I was from Ohio as well, we bucks got to stick together! I started my health Journey back in february and have lost a total of 6 lbs so far, and I joined MFP 5 days ago. I found that when you join a group that is supporting and motivating it helps!
  • MarisaMary23
    Options
    I have also been looking for motivation, so if anyone would like to add me, please do.