New Friends! non gossipers!

I had an account before, just a few days ago I deleted my old account due to someone telling someone after two weeks of not logging in they told them RUMORS.... Never was told what the Rumors were and why they were said!!

The reason why I did not log in for two weeks was because I was making Easter Baskets for the Phoenix Children's hospital!

So, I do normally log in DAILY!! and I am also a genuine person with an amazing heart and very supportive! i do not want my old friends back due to I do NOT know who said anything about me!

I am here for the same reason as you! Support and friends! "true" friends anyways! Hit me up if you like! If not no big deal! i have 32.8 pounds left to loose!

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Request sent
  • 79Tamia79
    79Tamia79 Posts: 10
    Thank you!
  • JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    yall can feel free to add me (: No drama here!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    I had an account before, just a few days ago I deleted my old account due to someone telling someone after two weeks of not logging in they told them RUMORS.... Never was told what the Rumors were and why they were said!!

The reason why I did not log in for two weeks was because I was making Easter Baskets for the Phoenix Children's hospital!

I heard you ate all the candy, made the children cry, and didn't log the cardio or the calories. Don't worry about it. People talk. Just ignore them and keep doing your thing.

*pssst* So did you save me one of those Reese's peanut butter eggs.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Maybe it's your Stevie Nicks vibe
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Hey yo did you guys hear about that girl last week that deleted her account?

Yeah.

Yeah, that one.

She's here right now.

Nah man. Nah I'm not kidding.

She's here looking for support.

Come here,

Look.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Maybe it's your Stevie Nicks vibe

and the days go by like a strand in the wind in the web that is my own, I begin againnnnnnn
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    I don't even understand the OP....someone said something to someone, you don't know what they said, but you don't want any of your old friends back?

Eh? :ohwell:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    I don't even understand the OP....someone said something to someone, you don't know what they said, but you don't want any of your old friends back?

NO. Now stop talking about it. She's still hurting.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member

About the rumours...that she doesn't know what they were about?

Am I getting close?
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    would love to add you to my friends. I am sorry you had gossiper issues that is so immature of people to do that.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Bump for prospective drama, although that might just be a rumour :ohwell:
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Hey yo did you guys hear about that girl last week that deleted her account?

Yeah.

Yeah, that one.

She's here right now.

Nah man. Nah I'm not kidding.

She's here looking for support.

Come here,

Look.

:laugh: :laugh: sorry for laughing, but it was funny :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    jesus who cares?

Exactly! What anyone thinks about you is their business. Shake it off , leave the drama at the door and start over.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member

About the rumours...that she doesn't know what they were about?

Am I getting close?

Honestly, I have no idea... but that's ok because OP doesn't know either ;)
  • Why should you give a s**t about what anyone says about you? Plus, if you don't know what the rumors were, then nip it in the bud and move on! I don't see any sense of deleting an account based on that, but whatever...............
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    How many Easter baskets did you make?
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Those Easter baskets sound awesome.
  • 79Tamia79
    jesus who cares?

Exactly! What anyone thinks about you is their business. Shake it off , leave the drama at the door and start over.

I am! starting over!

And now I can see who I can and can not accept!! There are good people then as*es!

I see who is who now! thank you for showing yourself!
  • 79Tamia79
    NO thank you. I heard all about you.

Based on your photo so has the USA
This discussion has been closed.